Monday, July 18, 2011

My Harvest America - What Complaints Have Surfaced?


My Harvest America Complaints are all over the Internet. This isn't the only MLM company with complaints. Every time a new MLM company launches it brings with it a lot of momentum and yes, a lot of complaints. Lets take a look at what people are complaining about and whether these are showstoppers.

Digging in further, the sleuth in me noticed that a couple of distributors were complaining about the purchase process online. While placing personal orders it was noticed that some of the orders wouldn't go through. The system might be "capping" the orders and this might be the reason why only a few items were available at checkout.

Browsing around various forums I found a few disgruntled customers and distributors complaining about My Harvest America. Social media sites are the best ways to gather information while reviewing an opportunity.

One particular distributor complaint caught my attention. The distributor mentioned that while My Harvest America website had a lot of branded items, these weren't the ones his family was using. If a distributor is unable to assess the system properly, how can he jot down a good testimonial for his prospects?

There have been reports about long delays in shipments. Some claim that there can a waiting period of up to three weeks. Yes, that's right, I did mention three weeks. I don't know about you, but I am not a very good planner when it comes to food. A three week delay would require a lot of planning in advance or alternatively a lot of trips to the local grocery store, which kind of beats the whole purpose.

Lets take a quick look at what Better Business Bureau (BBB) has to say about My Harvest America, shall we? BBB gives a C rating, which on a scale of "A-F" is not very impressive. We might call this rating a little less than average. Why did BBB give them this rating?

• It seems Better Business Bureau does not have information to determine how long they have been in business.

• BBB claims that they lack information on the company.

According to BBB there are five registered complaints against My Harvest America since December 2009. These complaints have been categorized as follows: problems with delivery, refunds, and advertising. Better Business Bureau states that these complaints have been successfully addressed by the company and resolved.

Since My Harvest America is making an attempt to resolve complaints registered at BBB it goes a long way in showing that the company cares for its distributors. This a little reassuring while assessing the company.

While I don't see any major issues with the My Harvest America complaints, but it might be a little difficult to learn how to handle these effectively. Summarizing this report I feel this opportunity might be a good one if it is properly marketed. Friends and family should not be treated as a lead source. Leads can be generated consistently by using a good MLM marketing system which has good lead capture mechanisms in place. Using the right resources, good marketing might be the perfect mix for the My Harvest America distributor to make some serious money.




Online MLM Secrets is where you can objective, expert advice about My Harvest America. Be sure to claim your FREE instant access to Jonathan Budd's 8 Day Mastermind Marketing Bootcamp.



This post was made using the Auto Blogging Software from WebMagnates.org This line will not appear when posts are made after activating the software to full version.

No comments:

Post a Comment